Day Flooring is a proud member in good standing of the
NATIONAL WOOD FLOORING ASSOCIATION
STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
- To deal with our clients with honesty and integrity.
- To provide flooring services responsibly and in a professional manner.
- To promote the merits of our services and reveal all the material facts without degrading competitors.
- To address all call-backs or complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- To treat our client’s property with respect and consideration and to address any problems promptly and courteously.
- To abide by the Manufacturer’s guidelines or NWFA Installation and/or Sand & Finish Guidelines if Manufacturer’s guidelines not available.
- To abide by all Governmental regulations and statutes.
- To support the NWFA and its goals and purposes toward advancing the wood flooring certified professional program.